The Bestobell flow diverter is a quarter turn ball valve that enables quick and safe changeover between relief valves.
• 90° operation from one side to another
• Fitted to safety circuit of a storage vessel, tank or trailer
• Anti blow-out stem
• Porting indications on handle
• Handle designed to prevent attachment to valve in wrong position
• Ball machined to prevent incorrect assembly
The Bestobell flow diverter globe valve features two internal seats which allow one relief valve, or both relief valves to be live, depending on the position of the disc.
Maximum Working Pressure (MWP)
Subject to end connections
Up to 50 bar (725 psi) at -196°C to +65°C